Stampin Up Sweet Ice Cream #Sweet




#Sweet | Hey there! Today I have a fun card to share created with the Sweet Ice Cream bundle of stamps and the Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! I created two cards, one horizontal (also called landscape) and one vertical (portrait). I...
to Continue Reading......


Easy Fine Art Floral Cards amp Peek at New Products Coming
#Floral | The new Jan-June 2021 Mini Catalog and Jan-Feb 2021 Sale-a-Bration Brochure were introduced to Stampin’ Up! demonstrators this past weekend at our OnStage@Home event. Those of us that attended were able to preorder select products, so of course I DID! Did you see my unboxing video? If you are receiving this post via email, click […]
read more...

Stampin Up A Touch of Ink Hummingbird Pop
#Hummingbird | Hey there! Today I have another card created with the Sale-a-bration (choose free with a $100 order) stamp set, A Touch of Ink. This set is so pretty as well as versatile! My card today is a pop-up fun fold...
read more...


Stampin Up Hydrangea Hill Triple Time
#Hydrangea | Hey there! Today I have more Triple Time cards to share; this time with the Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper and Fancy Phrases! These cards have minimal stamping; I let the Hydrangea Hill Designer paper do all of that work!...
read more...

Tyler Perry Gets Covid
#Tyler | The Madea creator and studio head talks about the history of the medical and government establishment’s exploitation of Black people.
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

சினிமா ரசிகர்களின் வரவேற்பை பெற்ற ஜீவி 2 படத்தின் ஃபர்ஸ்ட் லுக்…